To all interested parties
We would like to inform you that “Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Data Protection Directive)” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
VITAVIGOR SRL will treat your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and the applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect, during their normal functioning, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent, and the possible compilation of specifically prepared forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the produced requests and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary submission, from your part, of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data reported in these forms in order to send the request.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data of which VITAVIGOR SRL is in possession are collected directly from the interested party.
PERSONAL DATA, IMAGES AND WORKS COVERED BY COPYRIGHT
Personal data, images and works covered by copyright are collected through the use of e-mails that you send us and online forms. Whenever you visit www.vitavigor.com, we will collect general information on the geographical origin of visitors, on their computer systems, but in a strictly anonymous manner. All this data is incorporated into files that are responsibility of the staff of www.vitavigor.com.
We collect personal data and works covered by copyright to:
– help us understand your needs, in order to offer you better services,
– allow you to get in touch with our staff,
– inform you about the services and advice offered by www.vitavigor.com,
– to elaborate scientific, social, economic and market studies solely for purposes internal to the sites and services of www.vitavigor.com,
– set up a database for consultation purposes to which only VITAVIGOR SRL personnel have access.
The data controller is VITAVIGOR SRL, Via E. De Amicis, 8 – 20092 Cinisello B.mo (MI), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has its consent as its legal basis and is made for the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience. The communication of the Mandatory Data is necessary for VITAVIGOR SRL to process the User’s request and to satisfy the related legal, administrative, accounting and tax obligations. In their absence it will be impossible to establish and / or proceed with the relationship.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you have provided will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of the Data Controller is based. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 lett. F of the GDPR.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the indicated purposes of processing, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. Your data will not be in any way subject to disclosure. The incumbent Data Processors and the people charged by them are duly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The collected data cannot be transferred abroad within the EU or outside the EU and will not be transferred to third parties.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION: The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by the regulations of law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTICIPANT: The user has always the tight to request from the Data Controller access to its data, its correction or cancellation, limitation of its treatment or the possibility to oppose the treatment, to request the portability of data, to withdraw consent to the processing claiming these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Owner. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY OF CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory during the navigation of our website.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
VITAVIGOR SRL declares that the collected personal data are processed lawfully and fairly and that they are collected and recorded for the purposes indicated, and used in other operations that VITAVIGOR SRL undertakes to adopt suitable and preventive security measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of the personal data of the interested party.
As required by the provisions of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, personal data are processed in paper form and / or with automated tools, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent accidental losses, alterations, improper use, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the untruthful information directly sent by the User (example: correctness of the e-mail address), as well as for information concerning him/her and that have been provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
CONSULTATION, MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The User, as foreseen by GDPR 679/2016, has the right to obtain at any time from the Data Processor: the confirmation of the existence of the data and their communication; updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation; the blocking of data processed in violation of the law by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also oppose the processing of them.